What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An online source for guitar and piano chord materials
- Introducing to you all standard and relatable chords for Guitar and Piano in one handbook
- Explaining the chords in a practical manner for both beginners and more advanced players
- Showing you what fingers to use in each and every guitar and piano diagram
- Demonstrating to you a comprehensive selection of basic chords
- Putting guitar and piano chord together on all your devices
- Doing the translation between guitar and piano for you
- Teaching you how to play songs on the guitar or piano
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. String Theory: Guitar and Piano Chords in Parallel scores 70.39/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.stringtheorychords.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: stringtheorychords.com you’ll also be taken through to stringtheorychords.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)